- The Cypriot CARBONTOUR beneficiaries met the External monitoring team at Mayfair Hotel in Pafos on Friday 19th October 2012
- CarbonTour Campaign on Sustainable Tourism, Samos (9 May 2012)
- 2nd CARBONTOUR newsletter. It includes information regarding the developed carbon footprint tool for the tourist accommodations as well as information on the organization of the training seminars and raising awareness events.
- 2nd training event on the tourist accommodations carbon footprint tool at Lesvos Chamber, North Aegean Region (14 October 2011). See more…
- 1st training event on the tourist accommodations carbon footprint tool at Mayfair hotel, Paphos (23 September 2011). See more…
- A brochure presenting the carbon footprint tool for the tourist accommodations was developed and distributed to the participants of the training events in Lesvos and Paphos.
Brochure on the tool
- Raising awareness events in Mayfair hotel (Paphos, Cyprus) and in Aeolian Village hotel (Lesvos island, Greece). See more…
Brochure for tourists Poster
- The Launching Event of the CARBONTOUR project was held at Lesvos Chamber located in the town of Lesvos island, Mytilini on Monday, 4th of July 2011 (agenda , poster, presentations). See more…
- The first CARBONTOUR newsletter has already been developed! The newsletter contains information on the project objectives, progress as well as an invitation to the launching event.
- The first coordination meeting took place at the premises of “EPTA” in Athens, Greece on the 16th of February 2011 (agenda, minutes).
- The kick-off meeting took place in Lesvos island, Greece on the 27th of September 2010 (agenda, minutes, presentation).
Last update of current page: October 26, 2012